Fuchsias are a superb and beautiful plants and will do well in a shadier spot in the garden. They will flower from June until the first frosts of Autumn and perform even during bad weather.
Turbo-charged giant fuchsias guarantee a stunning display and will fill your hanging baskets, window boxes and Flower Pouches™ with colour all summer. Huge blooms of up to 10cm (4in) across – as big as your hand! A carnival of colours; frosted, marbled and striped blooms.
Thompson & Morgan offer a collection of giant fuchsia plants that comprises of: Bella Rosella, Blueberry Fizz, Deep Purple, Seventh Heaven and Voodoo.
Latest posts by James Middleton (see all)
- Baking soda – Organic way to treat courgettes, pumpkins & cucumbers - July 30, 2013
- Nettle feed – Organic & free fertiliser! - July 29, 2013
- The Delosperma – the perfect resident for that dry sunny spot - July 1, 2013
- My verdict on copper tape: effective snail & slug control? - June 26, 2013
- When to prune roses - March 13, 2013